Saturday, July 21, 2012

Montgomery and Doc


 I took a ride this morning into Montgomery. I wanted to take some pictures of the old buildings there. The sun was on the wrong side of the street so I didn't get the ones I really wanted. Here's a sample though.





Now I'm having trouble staying awake. It hits me every other day like this. I just want to curl up with a book and fall asleep. I don't know why. I got plenty of sleep last night. Yesterday I was full of energy. I did my "house" cleaning and wrote a pretty involved article on spinning on a spinning wheel. It's not easy taking pictures of what your two hands are doing and snapping the shutter on the camera at the same time. 
 I'm almost out of coffee and am totally out of tea. I'm drinking plenty of cold water though. 





No comments:

Post a Comment