Thursday, August 30, 2012

Feeling Better

hose and faucet
I am feeling better. I don't know what comes over me. Here's a picture of one thing that is really making my life better. Yes, it's just a hose run through the window with a faucet on it. It has been YEARS since I've had actual running water. At times, I had to drive to the next town to fill water jugs, and then do it again the next day. Being able to just turn a faucet on to get water is thrilling! And in the afternoon, it's actually HOT water! That's the best time to do dishes.
The people I bought my old '69 Chateau camper from did some alterations and removed the water reservoir and cut water pipes. I do want to run a short pipe through the wall and make it a permanent and neater installation, but for now, I'm happy just to have running water! Thank you Universe!

I am still waiting to get my truck back though. It has been a week now....

No comments:

Post a Comment