Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Strange Malady

I have not had so much as a cold for years. I don't know why, other than I'm not exposed to other people much.
But lately, I have had some strange symptoms. For one thing, some days all I can do is sleep. And I mean really sleep. I can sleep 11 hours at night and take a one hour nap during the day. During those days, I'm hardly able to do the things that need to get done. I wonder if I have chronic fatigue syndrome.
Then the next day I will feel fine.
A couple of days ago, I had what I can only describe as chills. It wasn't severe, in fact, it was barely noticeable but all I wanted to do was to curl up in bed.
The next day I felt fine but spent the day in bed reading.
I'm noticing that I just don't have much appetite as well as little motivation to make anything to eat.
Last night I had a good long sleep, but was woken up several times by fireworks. I got up early, had a drink of milk as is my custom and shortly after, barfed it up. That was a surprise. Now I'm feeling better and am looking forward to practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment