Saturday, August 2, 2014

Day 13 - Presents

My birthday presents arrived! I was so excited. The new uke strings came first. I put the low G string on since thats the one that broke I'm still trying to find strings I like. The wound one I had last broke really quickly. This one is not wound, but it's not as bright either. I'll have to see how I like it when I've played on it for a while.

Next came two boxes. One from my Amazon gift card from my sis. (LOVE those things. I broke down and bought a real luxury - a single serve blender. I've been so envious of people talking about their smoothies....now I can have one too. I did just make one out of milk and canned fruit. It was delicious.

The doggy water vest is going to have to go back. It's too small.  I was so excited to be able to get Doc further out in the water so that he would use his back legs. He's going a little further every day but still not out far enough. I thought of modifying it but might as well just send it back. Phooey. Then again, maybe I'll modify it.

Last but not least came a box of shirts! Haven't tried them all on yet, but always like to have decent clothes! Thanks again, sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment