Saturday, June 28, 2014

What the Heck is Zazzle?

In spite of Zazzle's growing popularity, there are still folks out there who ask me what it is. I thought I'd explain it a bit.


  • Zazzle is a print on demand company. It's main appeal is that you can order as few as one item. Most printing places have a minimum of dozens of a particular design.
  • You can design your own product or you can buy one that is already designed for you. You can even customize many ready-made designs.
  • The ready-made products are designed by people like me who group them together in a virtual store. When someone buys a product with my design, I get a royalty. It may be only pennies or a dollar or two but it adds up.
  • Zazzle offers more than just tee shirts and coffee mugs. There are pendants, trophies, stationary, cell phone cases, mouse pads, jewelry, electronics, housewares, hats, belt buckles and more items than I can list. They come out with new items all the time.
  • From a few items I've seen they are high quality products. You can read the reviews to get an idea of what others thought.
  • Zazzle products make great gifts. You can even get awards for your club or activity.

Take a look at my stores at
Ragtimelil       
SpotsDogHouse
RagtimelilsMugs         
RagtimeStudio

No comments:

Post a Comment