Thursday, June 19, 2014

Naps

I've had a bad spell of no energy and too many naps. I also realized I'm feeling a bit shaky when I grocery shop in the morning. I have to go in the morning because it gets too hot to leave the dogs in the camper later in the day. If the power ever went off, it would be like leaving them in a parked car in the sun.
Anyway, I thought it might be my blood sugar. I've had low blood sugar for many years but it seems to be affecting me more as I get older. I started paying more attention and eating a meal or a snack every couple of hours. I was amazed at how much energy I had the past couple of weeks.
Today, though, I was a bit shaky in the grocery store and when I got home, I simply had to lie down and take a nap. I slept really hard and I'm still trying to wake up. I had help with all the noise in the park. People are mowing the grass and weed-wacking and I can hear my neighbor's conversations. I really long for some peace and quiet.


No comments:

Post a Comment